Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Quest For A Second Car (That I Can Actually Drive) Part 2

Okay so, here's the second half of our car story. It would have been a lot more exciting if I had written it a week ago, but now I just want to get it over with, so it's condensed. So we saw some cars we liked, but we decided to go home and do a little bit of research before we bought anything. We came back a few days later and Randy had a Subaru Forester that he didn't have before, and we ended up liking it, so we decided to get it. We had the money to pay for the car in full, but Randy suggested we get a loan so that we could build up credit. Well we tried to get a loan, but no one would give us one, which was super obnoxious. Getting the car was actually a lot of trouble and it seemed it wasn't meant to be, but everything worked out eventually. We ended up just writing a check for most of the money that would go through then, and one for the rest that will go through the first week of April. So the car's totally paid for (well as soon as he cashes that check), which is nice, and it's been a great car so far. I've decided to name it Olivia, because that is my favorite girl name, but Andrew's oldest brother and sister in law named their daughter Olivia, so I'm not sure if we're allowed to name our daughter Olivia too. If I can't have a daughter named Olivia, I'll just name my car Olivia. And here she is! Since I posted pictures on Facebook I'll just post one picture here.
This one ended up being really short. Oh well. 
*Wrap*

No comments:

Post a Comment