Sunday, October 9, 2011

Atypical

So I guess it's typical to start a blog that you and your spouse share once you get married, but guess what? I am not typical. This blog is just for me. Not because I'm selfish, but because if it was for both of us, Andrew would never ever post anything on it. Probably. I mean, he never gets on Facebook (I check his account for him occasionally so he doesn't get annoying emails from Facebook saying, "We haven't heard from you in a while!"), so I'm just assuming he would never ever post anything. And I know it's not always best to assume, but if I know my husband, he'd never post anything. Actually I do know my husband, because I just asked him and he flat out said, "No." So there you go, it's a blog just for me, and everyone who reads it. And anyway, I don't see the point in making it a shared blog if one of the people sharing it is never going to post anything. I'll definitely talk about him and our life together though; I won't be that selfish. Welp, I think I'll wrap this post up.
*Wrap*

No comments:

Post a Comment