Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fall

Well since, I haven't posted in forever, I'll make up for it with a bunch of posts today. So a couple of weekends ago Andrew took me up to Big Springs park up in Provo canyon and it was beautiful up there. We did some land nav (which consisted of us looking for points and traipsing right through fields with grass up to anywhere between our knees and our waists), and it was beautiful up there. Here's some pictures:




Andrew plotting some points























Andrew being silly.








Aren't they pretty? I just love fall. Except I don't love the cold weather. Which is mostly what fall is, so maybe I should just say I love when the leaves change colors.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Fall! It is my favorite season, especially because I love the leaves changing colors and the snap in the air. Thanks for sharing the pictures! Fun to hear from you even if I have to read your blog to do it...hint, hint, hint. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete