Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The post I didn't finish before but am finishing now

Things That I Love (in no particular order):
-Gingers. Really just one ginger in particular. Well actually I do love other gingers, but not like I love MY ginger.
-The brain. The cognitive aspect anyway.
-Bicentennial quarters. I collect them. I've got 55 so far.
-Old buildings. They fascinate me. Especially if they're haunted.
-The paranormal. I can't get enough of ghost shows and haunted places.
-American history from 1910-1980ish
-History in general
-World War II. I am a World War II junkie.
-Music. Some favorites: U2, Switchfoot, the Eagles, Taylor Swift, Maroon 5, OneRepublic, Jason Mraz, Cake, etc. My new favorite Pandora station is a combined Cake/Cage the Elephant station. So good.
-Crime Shows. I love me some Psych, Bones, and Cold Case. I also love Fringe, though that's more Sci Fi.
-Red rocks/mountains/dirt. I prefer my dirt with some iron in it.
-Window seats on airplanes
-Phineas and Ferb
-The Book of Mormon. Well actually, scriptures in general.
-My family
-Being a member of this church
-Dogs. I want a dog so badly.
-Creeping. I'm a pro. I could be a private detective.
-Christmas. Who doesn't love Christmas?
-The American old west. I just learning about the old west and I love western movies.
-Clint Eastwood. He's brilliant. And now I'm British.
-Pinterest. I'm addicted. I feel like people hate me for spamming their "Pinners you follow" tab, but oh well. Plus I also feel like I have to make my boards worthwhile for my followers.

Things That I Hate:
-Physics. I don't need to know why gravity works, or how fast something is going to fall based on how much mass it has.
-People who don't take responsibility for their own actions.
-People who think they're cooler than you because they listen to music NOBODY has ever heard of.
-Cold weather. Cold weather is the bane of my existence.

These lists could go on forever (well not the Things That I Hate list, cause I really don't hate that many things), but I think that's enough for right now.
*Wrap*

No comments:

Post a Comment