Wednesday, November 30, 2011

You Facebook Stalkers You

This blog is turning out to be a really good way to assess how many people Facebook stalk me haha. Blogger lets me see how many people view my posts, and I've posted two links to two different posts on Facebook and those posts have had an INSANE amount of views, and all within a few hours of me posting those links. I said the word "post" and variations of it a lot in that sentence, and repetition like that actually kind of bothers me, but I'm not sure how to I could reword it, and it's not like this is a paper for an English class. Sorry if it bothers you too. And if this was a paper for an English class I'd have to work on my run-on sentences. They could be a lot worse though; at least they have commas and conjunctions. So anyway, you guys Facebook stalking me actually makes me feel really good about myself, so thank you, and especially thank you for reading my blog. You guys are great :).
*Wrap*

2 comments:

  1. I think the views that show up on Facebook are just people who actually view the Facebook post, not your blog. You can easily set up Google Analytics on your blog and it will show you how many people visit your blog and where they come from (Texas, Utah, Zimbabwe). It is pretty easy to do but shoot me an email if you have any questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the views don't show up on Facebook, they show up on Blogger. I guess I could still be interpreting it wrong though, and people don't actually like my blog as much as I thought haha.

    ReplyDelete